Do not travel if you are sick, quarantined or have had close contact with people who have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please help us contain contagion of the Coronavirus. If you are travelling with us, please confirm that you have read and understood that you and all passengers listed on your booking can not travel if I/we:
- have been in close contact with people who have had symptoms of, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, within the last 10 days prior to departure.
- are in quarantine, isolation or under other restrictions related to COVID-19 at the time of departure.
- have symptoms that may indicate that I / we may be infected with COVID-19. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 infections are fever, cough and shortness of breath. Other symptoms may include headache, drowsiness, dizziness, sore throat, loss of smell and taste and / or diarrhoea and stomach aches.
I/we also confirm that I and everyone in my party:
- are aware of and follows the authorities' guidelines for infection control during the ongoing Corona pandemic
- will follow Color Line's contagion policy in terminals and on board ships.
Thank you for your consideration.